Riverdale CU & Jefferson Financial FCU Conversion Updates
We are truly excited to welcome you to Jefferson Financial FCU!
We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion the merger process has caused.
Our team is here to help answer any of your questions or concerns.
Please keep in mind that the number of members visiting this branch will be higher than average due to the merger. We ask that you have patience as we assist all members.
Monday, March 26, 2018
- Begin using your Jefferson Financial Debit Card
- If you did not receive a Jefferson Financial Debit Card to replace your current Riverdale Debit Card, please contact the call center at 800.259.2471 and they will be able to order your card and have it mailed directly to you.
- You will have access to the Jefferson Financial branch network, online banking, online services and telephone banking system (A new PIN must be created upon 1st call to the audio teller).
- 24-Hour Audio Response Telephone Teller: 504.348.1314 or 800.259.2471
- Online Banking User Guide
- If you have any issues enrolling for Online Banking access, please contact our call center at 800.259.2471. Please be patient as we do expect a higher that average wait time due to the merger process. We want to make sure that we answer any and all of your questions.
- Mobile Banking - Download the JF Mobile Banking App:
- Continue to use your Credit Card issued by Riverdale. You will received a new Credit Card within the next few months.
Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union would like to take this opportunity to welcome you as a new member of our credit union. We are happy to have you with us and hope you explore our products and services, all designed to meet your financial needs.
Riverdale Credit Union (RCU) was liquidated by the National Credit Union Administration on December 4, 2017. To provide continued credit union services, your insured and uninsured shares were assumed by Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union (JFFCU) on that day.
Accounts of the new JFFCU members remain insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund. Administered by NCUA, the Share Insurance Fund insures individual accounts up to $250,000, and a member’s interest in all joint accounts combined is insured up to $250,000. The Share Insurance Fund separately protects IRA and KEOGH retirement accounts up to the limits provided by NCUA. The Share Insurance Fund has the backing of the full faith and credit of the United States. You may visit the MyCreditUnion.gov website at any time for more information about your insurance coverage.
If you have any questions, please come by one of the former Riverdale CU branches or call 800.259.2471 during normal business hours.
Again, Welcome to the Jefferson Financial Federal Credit Union Family.
Locations & Numbers
Town Office - Highland Ave.
198 Highland Ave.
Selma, Al 36701
Mill Office - County Road 78
601 County Rd. 78
Selma, Al 36703